We wanted to let our patients know that we are taking every precaution necessary in the prevention of the spread of illness.
We are sanitizing and disinfecting as we always have, but are taking extra steps to promote the safety of our clients and our staff:
- All staff members will wear masks
- All service providers will wear gloves during treatment
- We have scheduled an additional 15 minutes in between patients for thorough disinfecting
- We are doing temperature checks on our staff and patients
- All patients will be by appointment only
- No group appointments are allowed
- We have eliminated our waiting lounge
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the spa for patient use
- We are continuing to provide curbside pick-up for products in order to limit number of guests inside the spa
If you are sick…
In an effort to maintain a healthy environment, we ask that if you are sick (which includes COVID symptoms, a cold, a fever, the flu, etc.) or have the onset of symptoms of an illness, that you reschedule your appointment. If you arrive for your appointment with symptoms of an illness, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment. This is for your well being as well as the health of our employees, therapists and clients.